Ne’emanei Torah Va’Avodah is a registered non-profit organization: NGO 58-0052421. We have section 46 status (eligible for a tax deduction). We are also recognized by the U.S. and UK tax authorities for purposes of donations.
Official documents are available on Guidestart. Click here to see more.
To become a MEMBER or a DONOR, the following payment options are available:
1. By Paypal, please click
2. By check, payable to Brit Ne’emanei Torah Va’Avodah, mailed to:
Ne’emanei Torah Va’Avodah
Kibbutz Be’erot Yitzchak
3. By phone, for credit card use, please call +972-025611761 (if no one answers, leave a message and someone will call you back).
4. By fax, please print out the attached form and fax it to:
+972-1532-5611761 from outside of Israel
153-25611761 from within Israel
5. Please wire transfer to:
The First International Bank of Israel (FIBI)
Branch 034, Petach Tikva
Account number 034-409029408
Please email or fax us to notify us of a wire transfer.
6. For payments recognized by the U.S. Tax Authorities, contributions of $25 or more can be sent to:
P.E.F. Israel Endowment Funds, Inc.
317 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10017
Please add a note that it is for Ne’emanei Torah Va’Avodah.
7. For UK donations, please click here.